1. CHECK IN/CHECK OUT: Check-in is at 4:00 PM and check-out is 11:00 AM. No check in after 8:00 PM. These times are negotiable with the stated acknowledgement of your hosts.
2. DEPOSIT: Overnight accommodations require a credit card to reserve. Church/Lodge one day event require a $100 deposit. Full site event with all accommodations require a minimum $250 deposit.
3. STANDARD CANCELLATION: Cancellations within 7 days of your first reservation will result in a charge equal to 50% of your unused reservations. Cancellations within 4 days of your first reservation will result in a charge equal to 100% of your unused reservations. There are no adjustments for unused reserved nights resulting from late arrivals or early departures, except under extraordinary circumstances which will be at the discretion of Ghostown Blues.
4. EVENT CANCELLATION: Event reservations cancelled one month or more prior to arrival will receive a full refund. Reservations cancelled in fewer days will result in the forfeiture of your deposit.
5. PAYMENT: Payments in full is due upon departure. We accept major credit cards, Interact, or cash.
6. THEFT: Authentic antiques are what gives Ghostown Blues its unique atmosphere and are catalogued daily. Missing or willfully damaged antiques will be charged to your bill.
7. SMOKING: No smoking inside the buildings or wagons. Smoking is allowed in designated smoking areas, but please dispose of all cigarette butts safely as we are surrounded by prairie. A $100 cleaning fee will be charged to your room for violation of the no smoking policy.
8. PETS: Pets are only allowed on leash within Ghostown Blues since we have many freerange animals nearby. Strict pet policies are in effect within accommodations; please check with your Ghostown Blues host for more information. An additional $25 cleaning fee will be added for pets.
9. CLEANING SERVICE: We offer guests daily partial cleaning. You will find your accommodation clean when you arrive and it will be cleaned when you depart. Additional cleanings are available for a small fee.
10. DISTURBANCE: In consideration of neighbors and other guests, please observe an 11 p.m. quiet time. Guests are asked to not make unlawful, noisy, or offensive use of the rented facilities.